The following are our conditions of use. Use of this site
indicates acceptance of these conditions.
Conditions for Survey Participants
- You agree to provide honest and accurate responses to questions asked in surveys.
- You will not include any defamatory, offensive, copyright or otherwise unlawful material in your
Conditions for Survey Viewers
- A survey may have copyright conditions on using the results of the survey.
If you use the results, you agree to comply with these conditions. If you have any questions,
you will clarify these with the survey owner before using the survey results.
- If no copyright conditions are stated, then you will not use the results of
a survey without the express permission of the survey owner.
- Accurate Surveys is not responsible for any conclusions, interpretations, and
decisions that you make based on the data that you collect using this web
site and data that you download.
Conditions for Survey Owners
- You will not publish any defamatory, offensive or otherwise unlawful material in your
- You will not add any content to your survey that is in breach of a third parties rights.
- Any questions that you enter into this web site become the property of
Accurate Surveys and can be freely used by other survey owners.
- If you are unsatisfied with the service provided by the site, we will, at your written or via our feedback form request, discontinue your survey without any further charges.
- We will backup your data, however in the event that it cannot be recovered we will not be
liable for any loss of your data. We recommend that you regularly download the data collected in your survey for your own backup.
- You will maintain the confidentiality of your survey password and are responsible for any damage caused by unauthorised use of your logon.
- You will respond to any questions about your survey from
people that use or wish to use your survey. You will not direct enquires
about your survey to Accurate Surveys.
- You will comply with relevent anti-spamming legislation.
You will not send Email with links to your survey to people that have advised you that they do not wish to receive Email about your survey.
Failure to comply with this condition may lead to discontinued use of this service without refund of fees.
- We reserve the right to remove any defamatory, offensive
or otherwise unlawful material from your survey and if after notifying you
of such action you continue to include such material to shut down
your survey without refund of any fees paid.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to your survey if any money is owing
on your account.
- We do not guarantee that your service will be available continuously.
- We may vary these terms from time to time. If you have elected to be
notified (Other News) then we will notify you when the conditions change. You will
need to accept the new conditions before you can continue using the web site.
Press the back arrow on your browser to return to the previous page.